Borrow From Another Library
If there is a book that you would like and we don't have it, or can't purchase it, we can try to interlibrary loan it for you.
- Book must be more than 6 months old
- there is a 2.50 fee to defray postage costs to send the book back
- Checkout time is determined by library borrowed from
- We will notify you by phone or text that we have the book for you
- If book is not picked up within a week, it will be sent back to library it was borrowed from and postage will not be refunded.